Oak View Landscapes Commercial Services
Oak View have developed a sound client base undertaking hard landscape construction and soft landscape installation for a number of leading names in construction and house building.
Recent projects have been completed for well known names such as Taylor Wimpey, Bovis Homes, Linden Homes, Galliford Try Partnerships, Barratt Eastern Counties, Crest Nicholson, Rose Builders, Skanska Construction, Willmott Dixon Construction, Phelan Construction, Hutton Construction, City & Country Construction and Barnes Construction.
Over the past couple of years we have completed a wide range of projects for large and smaller clients. A few examples are as follows:
- Hard and soft landscape improvements and maintenance at Essex University Wivenhoe Campus.
- Hard and soft landscaping to create grounds to a new crematorium in Bentley, Brentwood for Dignity Funerals Ltd in association with Liz Lake Associates.
- Soft Landscaping for new phases at Cambridge Business Park for Hutton Construction.
- Major soft landscaping to the new Issac Newton Academy School, Ilford for Skanska Construction.
- Further phases of soft landscaping at the award winning ‘Galleries’, Warley on behalf of City and Country Construction.
- Podium landscaping, semi mature tree planting and site landscaping to Crest Nicholson site in Cambridge.
- Hard and soft landscaping to create a pocket park for Explore Living at Balls Park, Hertford.
- Soft landscaping at various Travelodges for Barnes Construction
- Soft landscaping for a primary school in Cambridge and an academy in Bedford for Willmott Dixon Construction
All our projects are managed by a designated site supervisor, fully supported by a visiting manager/director for the duration of the project. Oak View only sub contract specialist disciplines as our own pool of direct labour possess a wide range of landscape skills and all employees at all levels possess a current CSCS landscape card.
Our commercial teams have a wealth of experience of working with site managers, project managers, landscape architects and quantity surveyors to ensure a quality landscape where attention to detail comes as standard is delivered on time and within budget.